Monday 16 April 2018

Grab them while you can!

 Hey there and good morning! Today I'm a little late with this post but I wanted to highlight a couple of favourites of mine that are on the Last Chance List! You can view the items by visiting my store HERE. These makes are from a couple of years ago and always got a lot of attention in my studio.
 The technique used is the baby wipe technique, one that I must revisit soon as it's been ages! The dies that I used on these cards are on the Last Chance List and just available while stocks last.
 The sentiment is also part of a stamp set that is leaving us, Birthday Blossoms, one that I have used in many of my classes and a great little starter set.
Here are all my makes together, hope you like them.



We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment