Monday 18 December 2017

Merry Little Christmas Memories & More Cards

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am sharing some cards we made at a private Crafternoon Tea event I ran at the end of November for a group of 10 ladies. I was totally inspired and helped by my lovely upline Monica with these designs and I have to say the ladies loved making them.
Only one of the designs involved any stamping at all and the rest were made up from the fabulous Memories and More cards. These cards are perfect for documenting your Christmas but also for cards and tags. They are only available until 2nd January!
We made 4 with a Cherry Cobbler base and 4 with a Whisper White base. Which ones do you prefer?
 There are only a few days left to reserve the hot new tool the Stamparatus! Click the image below to secure yours, the only chance you will have until June and no payment needed until it ships in March!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment