Monday 2 October 2017

All Star Tutorial Bundle - Hearts Come Home Gatefold Card


 Hello there and welcome to my blog today and the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop! Today we are showcasing projects made using the same items that we have used for our exclusive tutorials. I have chosen to use the Hearts Come Home bundle this month and made a Gatefold Card.
Now I realised as I prepared this blog that I haven't taken any photos of the inside of the card! How bad am I? I think I will need to rectify that ASAP.
I hope you like todays make and you join the rest of the team on the hop and see what they have been up to! Click the Next button to visit Kim's blog.
And here is the whole list

Please visit the All Star Tutorial Designers:
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment