Tuesday 14 March 2017

Basket Bunch Bundle

Good Morning. I'm back and raring to go with new projects to share. Thanks for bearing with me for the last 2 weeks whilst I spent time on myself doing Made in Dagenham. Thanks to the many supporters who came to see the show,  the feedback we have had was just off the radar and I have never experienced such a buzz. 

Anyway back to the crafting and today I am sharing the card we are making at this morning's Coffee and Card event. The card uses a set that on first glance looks very Easter themed but it is SO versatile and very useable for all sorts of events. I CASED a lovely card that I saw HERE on Sharon Burkert's blog which I really loved, thank you Sharon.
I really enjoyed colouring in all the little flowers and creating a lovely basket full of them. I received quite a few lots of flowers myself last week, just love them!
 I used the ink pads and Blender pens to colour in the sweet flowers using Daffodil Delight,  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.
 Thank you to those of you who have shopped online with me this month and used the code.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment