Monday 9 January 2017

Simple Lift Me Up card

Good Morning. A little late post from me today as I was shattered yesterday evening after a 6 hour rehearsal for a musical I am performing in. I know some of my lovely readers know about the show but I also know others don't so I thought I would share the poster on here so you have the information. I would LOVE it if any of my local customers and friends could come and see this amazing piece of musical theatre. If you don't know the story, it is the TRUE story of the Ford Factory workers of Dagenham who made the seat covers for the cars. They went on strike in 1968 for Equal Pay and were labelled the modern day Suffragettes, the Essex women that changed the world! I am the one in the green dress, yes I know I look trouble, I am a bit of a one and a funny character, it's a joy to play Beryl! So there you have the details, Yeadon Town Hall, 7th-11th March and tickets start at £12 up to £16. If you would like to book please visit www.yaods.amateurboxoffice.co.uk 
Please let me know if you do book as I love to know who is in!


OK advert over. Today I am sharing a simple card made with the Lift Me Up Bundle (again). Can you tell I am loving this bundle?
At the moment I have stuck to the colours in the Carried Away papers with my makes but I am looking forward to working with some other colours and the same stamps and dies. 
We are currently using this bundle as part of our online class for January over at Mrs K's Craft Room.  You can find out more by joining our Facebook group HERE. This is limited to customers in Australia and the UK.
The format is that you purchase the Lift Me Up Bundle via our Online Store, mine for the UK and Sarah's for Australia  The suggested bundle comprises of the Lift Me Up stamps and dies and a reel of Mint Macaron ribbon. It's worth noting that we will be using the following ink colours on our projects - Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder and Smoky Slate. So what do you get? Well you will get access to 6 exclusive projects with private video and PDF tutorials plus we will send you a card pack in the post to make the cards up!
Any questions just ask!
Thank you to my customers who have used the Shopping Code for January so far, looks like it's going to be a bumper one this month!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment