Wednesday 25 January 2017

Lift Me Up Bundle

Good Morning! I have been a bad blogger over the past few days but I am still here working away! On Saturday I ran a training event for 10 of our team, Sunday I was at a 6 hour rehearsal followed by a trip to the Panto and on Monday I ran the same training event again for another 10 members of our team! Phew! Yesterday we had a lovely Coffee and Card event and last night a fantastic Project Life evening where I welcomed 4 new Project Life fans!
This is a card we made at last weeks Coffee and Card and also at our Tuesday Club, I try to double up on designs wherever possible.
You might be able to see I had a little explosion with my glue and didn't clean that off before I took the photo! Oooops! I love the decorated inside of this card
There is still time for you to join our Mrs K online class for this months featured bundle Lift Me Up
Why not head over to our Facebook group to find out a little more about it!
Thank you for using my shopping code this month. There 7 more days left to use this code for a free gift in February!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment