Saturday 7 January 2017

January Jems Blog Hop - Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration 2017


Good Morning and welcome to our first team blog hop of 2017. We are all excited to share the new products with you from the Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues. Now if all has worked correctly you may have come to me from Sarah-Jane's blog if you were hopping with us and after mine you can hop onto Karen's blog.
Today I am showcasing the Cool Treats Suite is my favourite suite from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue. I have re-made a project I did last year based on a bag originally designed by Caroline Hallett. I love the new version in the Tasty Treats papers.

This bag uses 2 sheets of 12x12 paper so is quite substantial in size and great for a number of gifts. Once you have made one you will be churning these out in no time at all! I have even recorded a video for you at the end of this blog post so you can make your own.
Doesn't that ice cream look good enough to eat?
And here is the video for you.

                                        
I do hope you can spare a few minutes to hop around the rest of the blogs.


Julie
shop now
supplies

12 comments:

  1. Love the little bag will come back to watch the video. Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! love this bag and the papers are delicious thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag.... and thanks for the video tutorial...about time I made one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makes Julie. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this Julie, l didn't need this set until I've seen the lovely things you are making with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag and particularly the Cool Treats DSP used to make the bags, gorgeous. Thank you for the tutorial, I will be using that to make my own now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute bag! Thank you so much for putting the video together for us!! I really like the tag as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project Julie, the bag sets off the paper beautifully, love it!! Really versatileDSP.
    xx

    ReplyDelete