Friday 6 January 2017

Cool Treats Suite

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. I'm back into a routine now the boys are back at school. Always really lovely to have them at home but it's good to get back into our routines after a couple of weeks off. Tonight I am hosting a Virtual New Catalogue Launch Night on Facebook. I will be filming from home and sharing the new products and some samples for my customers who cannot get to my events. I would love you to join me if you would like to, you can find the link to the event HERE and you need to click Going to be able to view it (you may have to click Interested first and then Going)
Today I am sharing a card CASED from the lovely Shannon West who works for Stampin' Up! This is a card she demonstrated at our Onstage event back in November. It uses my favourite suite from the new catalogues, the Cool Treats suite. I will be running a class with this in February and it will also be the bundle we will be using as part of Mrs K's Craft Room in February.
I particularly love the fresh colours in this suite, anything with Pool Party in it is always a winner for me and who doesn't love an ice cream?
 A cute fun layout with just a touch of the coordinating paper and wash tape inside the card for a little added extra detail. Just look at these lovely samples from Stampin Up! I can't wait to make more with this fab range

This months Shopping Code is now available as shown above, thank you to those of you who have used it already
Mrs K's Craft Room is now firmly off the ground with our first members all signed up and card packs going out to them this weekend. If you want to know more about our exclusive online classes then please email me or sign up to our Facebook group HERE

Have a great Friday
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment