Wednesday 16 November 2016

Merry Mice with Stitched Shape Framelits

Hello there! So as you know we have a new product this month, the Stitched Shape Framelits. Well it appears that you are loving these as sales of them have exceeded Stampin' Up's expectations and they will shortly go on backorder. In addition to that, Stampin' Up! have made the decision to stop them being orderable after 21st November in order to prevent a huge backorder situation. I guess what I am trying to say is that if you would like a set of these then please hurry! I have an order going in at tea time today (Wednesday) if any of my local customers would like to add to it.
As well as the lush new Stitched Shaped Framelits we also have the Merry Mice on 25% off for another 14 days, a bargain at £11.25 for the set of 7 stamps.
 We made this card at a recent Team Training event and I love colouring this little guy in. 
 The stitching just adds a little extra something around the edge of the die.
 Thank you to my customers who have used this months code so far this month. I'm looking forward to choosing a gift for you all.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment