Monday 26 September 2016

Jar of Love Freestanding Pop Up card

Good Morning and a happy Monday to you. Well it seems like there is a chill in the air today and it's the first time I have considered needing the heating on at home. Trying to hold out until October though!

Today I am sharing the last of the Jar of Love makes from our Retreat last weekend. I saw this lovely card on Lou Kitzelman's blog and knew I had to include one. Top tip for next time would be to not include the ribbon as it makes it harder to close the card for posting.
The idea of this card is that its supposed to look like the jar is standing on a table so I added a little table cloth running across the centre of the table.
We did have a laugh constructing these when one of my ladies (no names mentioned) struggled to get her jar to say standing up!
Hope you like todays make and you have been inspired to use the Jar of Love set.
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. I love pop - up cards(things )a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Julie. Thanks for the link back to my blog.

    ReplyDelete