Wednesday 10 August 2016

Well done Lucy

Hey there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing another make with the Thoughtful Branches set. I think I have another couple more in my series of Thoughtful Branches! Can you tell I am enjoying using it?

Last month one of my lovely team members, Lucy, promoted to Bronze Elite so I wanted to make her a Bronze themed card. I stamped the leaves of the tree with Versamaek and then embossed them with the Copper Embossing powder. You can see how lovely this looks on the last photo I have shared.
To add to the copper look I also used the Affectionately Yours Washi tape which is copper spotted too, again you can see on the last photo.
I've heard from Lucy and she loved her card and gift that I sent. Here's to the next promotion Lucy!
Hope you like today's make, I will be back on Friday with another lovely make for you - it may well be using the Thoughtful Branches again! 
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment