Friday 26 August 2016

Watercolour Wings for Crafternoon Tea (Part 3)

Hello again! Today I am sharing the final part of my Watercolour Wings trio that we made at Crafternoon Tea in August. There is no Crafternoon Tea in September due to my Weekend Retreat but I do them every month continuing in October, please see my Classes and Events page for more details or you can check out my Facebook events HERE 
This was the final card from the trio and very different to the other 2 makes. We embossed the Pear Pizazz background with the Petal Burst embossing folder and layered the butterflies on top.
And here are all 3 of the makes together, all came with stamped envelopes too! Which one is your favourite?
August's Online Code is still active until 31st August, use the code when spending £25+ on my Online Store for a gift in September!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment