Wednesday 24 August 2016

Watercolour Wings for Crafternoon Tea (Part 2)

Hello again and welcome back to another post with the Watercolour Wings stamp set and the Baby Wipe Technique. A very simple make with the stamped butterfly and the detailed die cut laid over the top with some added rhinestones.
I often never use all my sequins so I am determined to get them on more of my projects and this one was perfect for adding some of the Bermuda Bay sequins which we pulled off the thread and added individually. Little tip for this, add a tiny blob of glue to the card and then take the sequin to the card!
The sentiment is from the Fresh Fruit stamp set, a very useful little Happy Birthday stamp.
Please remember to redeem your coupons if you ordered in July and earned some money off vouchers.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. a gorgeous card... love the butterfly & the sequins :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete