Sunday 14 August 2016

More Thoughtful

Hi there and Happy Sunday to you. Yesterday I had a full day at the studio with a lovely Kit Class in the morning, lunch with 2 of my lovely ladies and then a full on Crafternoon Tea in the afternoon with 14 ladies. 

Yes I am back with ANOTHER card with the Thoughtful Branches bundle! This should be the last one for a few days (all being well!) This is another one that we made at Tuesday Club this week. I am enjoying making these little "scene" type cards and this one has a background created with the baby wipes and ink pad. I like to call it the Baby Swipe technique. 
For this card I stamped the smaller trunk of the tree in Soft Suede and added some clouds from the Umbrella Framelit Dies.
If you have the bundle then I have found it easier to stamp the leaves on the tree first and then cut it out on the Big Shot afterwards. 
Hope you like this one, I'll be back with something else tomorrow for you!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment