Thursday 4 August 2016

August Classes

Good Morning

I don't usually run August classes as a rule but now that I have my studio, things are different as I have the space 24/7 and also have had some of my customers ask me if I will continue with some classes in August.

So......whilst I cannot stick to my usual busy schedule (boys at home from school and family time needed) I will be running a number of classes that I have been able to schedule in during August so I thought I would share them with you today in case you can pop along to one!

PICK AND MIX KIT CLASS MORNING

Saturday 13th August @ 10am
Come along and choose which class you would like to take using one of our versatile kits. The whole kit is included in the cost of the class and you can use my stamps and inks OR you can purchase the stamps to use and take home afterwards. 

Tin of Cards Kit Class - £30
Perfectly Wrapped Kit Class - £28
Oh Happy Day Kit Class - £35


Please note you may not have time to complete EVERY project on the day but can make sure everything is stamped to complete at home.

Please bring your own adhesive
Booking closes on Sunday 7th August

THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES CLASS
+ CREAM TEA
7 seats left
SUNDAY 21st AUGUST at 2pm
Come along to this special Limited Edition class which includes the FULL BUNDLE of 23 stamps and 9 dies AND A BONUS CREAM TEA. We will make 3 projects.
Cost is £48 which includes the bundle worth £46.75
In addition to these extra classes I will also have my Tuesday Club this coming Tuesday 9th August (£10 or free with a spend of £35 on the night) and my Project Life Club on Tuesday 16th August.

If you would like to book onto any events please don't hesitate to contact me.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment