Wednesday 13 July 2016

One Wild Ride

Hello! Hope you enjoyed my little kite card yesterday? Today I am back with a male make from my Coffee and Card event a few weeks ago. My ladies always cheer when I say we are doing a male card as they often struggle with them. A few of my customers have purchased the One Wild Ride stamp set so I wanted to give them some ideas for cards using the set. I will be back with another one tomorrow too!
The colour combo on this card is Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Dapper Denim.
I seem to remember we also stamped inside the card but I appear to have forgotten to take a photo of it!  We also stamped the envelope for a bit of added interest. 
I'll be back tomorrow with another make with this set.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! The ribbon and stapler are so good together. I really hope I can make it to the next stamp a stack x

    ReplyDelete