Saturday 9 July 2016

Flourishing Phrases

Hello and good morning! Another weekend has come around and today I will be hosting 10 ladies at my Crafternoon Tea event. These events usually take place once a month on the second Saturday and my next one is 13th August with no event in September due to prior commitments.

Today I am sharing another one of the cards we made at last Saturday's Stamp a Stack event. This one was completely cased or even stolen from the lovely Rhoda Macpherson with her kind permission. I love the Navy and White with a pop of bright!
As well as half a pack of the Blooms and Bliss papers my ladies also got half a pack of the Floral Boutique papers too, mainly because I couldn't decide between the two! I love having a card to hand that is not necessarily a birthday card and this one is perfect to keep by when you need to send a little something to someone. 
Thank you Rhoda for letting me case your card, my ladies loved it
Don't forget our special offer for July. For every £45 you spend you will earn a £4.50 coupon to spend from 2nd - 31st August.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment