Wednesday 6 July 2016

Blooms and Wishes

Today I thought I would start to share some cards made with the Blooms and Wishes stamps. It's been a popular stamp set with my customers and it's a perfect stamp set for making your own patterned papers as demonstrated on today's card. We made this card almost a month ago at my Tuesday Club, I am still trying to catch up with all the makes I have to share!
 This card is a gatefold style card on an Island Indigo base with some of my new fave Mint Macaron ribbon, really lovely for tying a nice bow!
 Now the trick to making cards like these with lots of different stamps and colours is to get organised with your colours and blocks to avoid any accidents of stamping the wrong stamp in the wrong ink pad! I also try to keep each stamp to just one colour to again avoid any mistakes.
 Inside of the card for a little bit of love as usual.
 Hope you like todays make, I'll be back tomorrow with another card using this stamp set
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment