Tuesday 26 July 2016

Affectionately Yours Suite

Good Morning. I had a little day off from blogging yesterday. It was my boys first day of the school holidays so we took things a little easier yesterday and enjoyed a slower paced day! Today I am back to normal with my Coffee and Card this morning and my Bring Your Own Project tonight.

Today I am sharing a card from AGES ago that I never shared with you. We made this at my Stamp a Stack just before I went away on the cruise. I LOVE the new copper embossing powder which I have used on the outline of the flower, once I had stamped with Versamark. 
I love the Affectionately Yours suite and the papers and Washi Tape are part of the suite. You will see on the final photo that the Washi Tape is really "coppery", if you know what I mean. 
 The stamps I have used are not from the suite, they are part of the Garden in Bloom stamp set that was a carry over from last year, which I still love.
 Hope you like todays make and I will be back tomorrow with something else to share.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment