Tuesday 7 June 2016

Floral Boutique Suite

Hello there! I spent a couple of hours on my newsletter and editing photos yesterday afternoon whilst the sun shone here in Yorkshire. If you don't already get my newsletter and would like to then please do fill in your details on the right hand side of my blog. Please ensure though that you are in the UK and are not a Stampin Up demonstrator - thank you.

Today I wanted to share some makes for my display using the Floral Boutique Suite on pages 76 and 77 of the new catalogue. Now I only realised once I finished editing the photos that I have called the suite Floral Phrases! That's the name of the stamp set, the suite is called Floral Boutique. - oops! 
These cards are really simple makes as the Detailed Floral Thinly dies do all the work. I would definitely invest in one of our Fine Tip Glues for using these dies and I have to say that using the Precision plate on the Big Shot, they worked a treat!
 Here's an even simpler design, perfect for wedding stationery too!
 I hope you like these makes, I have another one to share with you tomorrow!

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment