Wednesday 15 June 2016

Crafternoon Teas

Good Morning. As promised I am here with details of my Crafternoon Tea event last Saturday. My next event is on Saturday 9th July as you can see on the photo below!
The cost is £25 and includes a full crafty kit and projects and then a full Afternoon Tea comprising of 4 types of sandwiches, savoury tarts, a scone and 2 varieties of cake PLUs plenty of tea of course and some refreshing pink lemonade served in mini milk bottles with straws.  I really love doing these events and put a lot of effort into the setting up and little details to make sure you have a lovely afternoon.
 Group bookings can be made and tables can be reserved for a specific amount of people. I am happy to cater for birthday parties and can trim up the studio if you are celebrating!
 The craft projects are usually not too difficult and suitable for newer crafters. We tend to craft for up to 1.5 hours and then enjoy our afternoon tea.
If you would like a seat at one of my upcoming events please just contact me on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment