Sunday 27 March 2016

Retreat Days

Good Morning and a very Happy Easter to you all. I've been up early today despite being shattered after a full on day at the studio yesterday for my Retreat Day. This week I have welcomed 20 ladies to my retreat days, 8 on Wednesday and 12 on Saturday. This is the first time I have been able to offer a midweek Retreat Day and I am looking forward to arranging more.

As it is Easter this week I just had to make sure there was a little Easter treat for my ladies and my lovely friend and downline Anna popped over and helped me make these little treats. They contain a Malteser chocolate bunny. Thank you Anna.


 Here is my table all set up for Wednesday's session. We started at 10 and were supposed to run to 7 but we didn't manage to last that long!
The ladies all received a generous goody bag containing the Botanical Gardens stamps, dies and papers AND the Botanicals SAB stamp set, plus card and accessories to complete the projects.
 When the ladies arrived I had hot drinks and pastries waiting for them. The day includes Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea, provided by my caterer Jayne.
 On the Saturday I changed the flowers around. I LOVE roses and I enjoyed popping these out on the tables to make it look pretty!
We also had a birthday girl in the house on Saturday as Gillian had celebrated her 60th birthday the previous weekend so we just had to make a little fuss of her and I made her this card and got these roses for her.
 I was so busy talking and distracting my ladies that I barely took any photos but I did manage to take one of the cakes we had for Afternoon Tea. Gorgeous Victoria Sponge, Coffee and Walnut and of course, Scones with cream and jam!
 I will share the projects we made over the next couple of days. If you would like details on my future retreats then please just message me on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com

Seats have already been taken on some of the days

SUMMER RETREAT DAY - 10-6 - £85

Wednesday 13th July
Saturday 16th July

CHRISTMAS RETREAT DAY - 10-6 - £85

Wednesday 16th November
Saturday 19th November 

Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful day...many thanks Julie..(Pat)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I read and the more I see - the more I become "jealous" of all the crafters living next to you! At least there is your blog, full of your great ideas - I read them every day and I really like them. Happy eastern to you and a basket full of chocolate eggs and crafting ideas!
    Best wishes
    Heike (from Germany)

    ReplyDelete