Tuesday 8 March 2016

Mother's Day Makes - Part 1

Good Morning. Today I am sharing a card we made at last weeks Coffee and Card. I couldn't share it with you until today as I made it for my Mum for Mother's Day which was on Sunday. Most of my ladies changed the greeting to a birthday or Easter greeting.
The colours used were Pool Party, Blushing  Bride and Crumb Cake and my ladies asked if I had based the card on the colours at my studio, which I have to confess I didn't. I received a lovely card from 2 of my dear customers which inspired me to make this one and I kept the colours the same as the card I had received.
You can't see on the photos but I added just a touch of Dazzling Details in the centres of the flowers for a bit of added sparkle.
If you would like to order the supplies to make this card then my Online Code is now live for March. I am just finishing up the gifts for the February Code Club and then they will be on their way very soon.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment