Monday 4 January 2016

Sweet 16

Good Morning! It's sort of back to normal day today but my boys have a training day so we have one last reprive! Call it a dress rehearsal! 
Well it's only 1 more sleep until the new Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration products go live OR if you are a night owl and like to stay up, ordering should be available from 1am!
Today's make is a simple card that I made to use up my paper scraps. I am trying this year to be really frugal with all the pieces of scrap paper I have left over and this card was perfect for that. I used my new Balloon punch for this card and just punched some from scrap card. It does come with a matching stamp set but it can also be used on its own.
 Again I used the Number of Years dies but rather than stamp and cut, I just cut straight from some scrap card and inked the edges and added a strip of the Glimmer Card underneath to highlight the numbers.
 I hope you can see from this photo how I achieved this look? I over-inked one side of each of the balloons to make it a little darker and more "balloon like". I hope that makes sense?
 Today is the last day for ordering from the Autumn/Winter and the Year End Sale if you still needs items. I've also opened up my new Online Code for the month. The goodies for this one (which will be sent early Feb) will be from the new Spring/Summer catalogue.

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment