Thursday 21 January 2016

Sharon's Birthday

Today is my friend Sharon's birthday. I knew in my head it was on 21st January and I hurried especially to the Post Office on Tuesday to send her card to make sure it was there for Wednesday, only to realise yesterday that it was the 20th and the 21st wasn't until Thursday! So it was there a day early but I will pretend I planned it that way!
I am on a mission this year to use up spare cards I have left over from classes and I have a special box for them. When I need a card for a birthday I get one of my kits out and use it but I make a different card with it and this was one of them. I haven't yet shared the original card we made at Tuesday Club last week but I will do this week. I washed the background with Bermuda Bay ink over Watercolour paper with an Aquabrush and made sure it was fully dry before stamping over the top of it with the Birthday Blooms stamp set.
 I love the effect of it and think it would look great in loads of other colours!

If you are fancying any of my classes then they are booking up quickly this year and I now have the facility to make payment over the phone using your card, in person at class with your card or by using one of the secure Pay buttons on my Classes/Events page. Please take a look at my up to date classes for the next few weeks.

See you tomorrow
So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. I love the tone on tone look. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete