Saturday 2 January 2016

More Birthday Blooms

Hello there! Told you I would be getting back into the swing of my normal blogging routine! I've spent a lot of time crafting over the last 2-3 days getting ready for the launch of Sale-A-Bration and the Spring/Summer catalogue on Tuesday. If you are a regular online customer of mine then you should have had your personal copies of the catalogues in the post, if you haven't please drop me a message. My local customers can collect their copies at my Launch Night on Friday 8th January. If you don't already have a  demonstrator in the UK then please drop me a message and I would be happy to send you a catalogue in the post.

Today I am sharing the final card for my Technique Class. I don't usually share all the projects before the event as I like the element of surprise but after getting a bit of feedback it seems better to show you what you will be making in this instance. The class is suitable for all and includes your own stamp set and Wink of Stella glitter brush. All you need to bring are clear blocks and your preferred adhesive, but don't worry too much as I sell adhesive and have spare blocks.
This is my favourite card from the set of 3 and it uses the Watercolour Paper which I am LOVING! It makes colouring so easy and is very forgiving. I also embossed the flower in White embossing powder so you will be getting another little technique there rolled into the class. 
 Hopefully the photo below shows you the beautiful gold embossing. I will never tire of this effect and just love the gold look at the moment.
 So here are all the cards for you to see. This is what we will all make in the class, using 3 different card stock mediums.
I still have 2 seats left for this class so please do get in touch if you would like to join me. I am also looking into putting this together as a class in the post for my distance customers although you would need to own the following ink pads Pool Party, So Saffron, Watermelon Wonder and Mossy Meadow plus a Black Stazon. Let me know if you would like information on this class in the post.
Have a great Saturday
Julie
shop now
supplies
Please note the stamp set used is not available for ordering until Tuesday 5th January
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment