Sunday 10 January 2016

Memory Keeping with Project Life Stampin Up Blog Hop

Hi there. Yes it's that time of the month where you get 2 blog posts in one day as it's the monthly Project Life Blog Hop.

Today we are all sharing the Memories in the Making Card Collection Kits. This is a lovely pastel inspired kit perfect for Spring and Summer and I decided to use some of our photos from our cruise last summer, this layout will form part of my son Ross's album.
On one of the days we went on a Half Day Jeep Tour with the wonderful Nico from Up Mountain Madeira, I can firmly recommend them having been on one twice in the same year. I've just done one layout and the reverse of it for the hop today although I do intend to document more of the same holiday with the same kit for his album. I have to say I did play with this in our dining room today rather than my craft den and the boys kept coming in and having a look at what I was up to and it prompted lots of chat about our holiday, this is why I love Project Life.
In the accessory pack you get lots of 2x2 inch cards and I like to cut these up as I have done below with the Fun Fun Fun and I also punched out the Together is Better with a circle punch in the photo above.
I hope you like this and if you want any more info about Project Life with Stampin Up please do get in touch with me.

Please do take a look at my fellow Project Life fans contributions to our hop today


Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment