Friday 2 October 2015

Watercoloured Jingle All The Way

Hello there and Happy Friday to you! The weekend is in sight and I have a busy Saturday as it’s my All Day Stamp a Stack tomorrow! Mr K had a day off work today and has been baking for me and has made Mince Pies and Gingerbread biscuits!!! So very lucky he is happy to help me out.

Today I am sharing the last of the Jingle All The Way technique class cards. For this card I wanted to share the Watercolour Paper with the girls and we created the background with a simple piece of our Watercolour paper and a swoosh of the aqua brush and the Night of Navy ink pad!
We created an aperture in the thick Whisper White layer with the Circle dies.
Lots of the ladies commented that this was their favourite card out of the 3 cards we made. I love that we now have the option of the Thick Whisper White card so that we can make white cards!
My next Technique Class is Saturday 24th October and we will be using the Hearth and Home bundle.

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love this card , think my ladies would love it too, great design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try this with my workshop ladies too.

    ReplyDelete