Tuesday 13 October 2015

Blue Woodland

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Today I am starting a series of 4 cards all made with the Woodland embossing folder. I’ve got Wonderland on the brain though as I have just watched the dance off on Strictly and Ainsley danced to Boogie Wonderland, so I have been singing that for sometime now and realised I had labelled everything as Wonderland so I had to go back in and change everything to Woodland!! Our Woodland embossing folder has been very popular since launching in September and it’s easy to see why as the trees are so on trend. So many designs of wallpaper in the shops with trees trunks and branches etc..

The set of 4 cards has been CASED from my downline Amanda Bates and she generously shared these at a recent training event of ours. Thanks Amanda. So this is my favourite one from the set of 4 as I love my gold at the moment and there are a few elements on this one
I love the Gold Foil card and its been appearing in quite a few of my makes and my goody bags at recent events too! I used it to cut out the Jolly from the Christmas Greetings dies.
 We also added some Gold Glitter to the gorgeous Snowflake Elements by dipping the snowflake in Versamark and then again in Heat and Stick powder. I then used my Heat Tool on this and then added the Gold Glitter and gave it another blast of the Heat Tool. I get asked all the time how to achieve the blue background and it’s simply a case of rubbing the ink pad over one side of the embossing folder and then running through the Big Shot.
 Hope you like this make, the other 3 will be popping up over the next 3 days

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment