Wednesday 15 July 2015

Floral Wings at Stamp a Stack

Good Morning. It’s a bright and sunny day here in Yorkshire and I have got a nice sunny card to share with you today. I think this was my favourite card of the day and probably was one of the lengthier cards. At the Stamp a Stack the ladies made 4 cards of each of the 6 designs, taking 24 cards home with them!
This card uses the popular Floral Wings stamp set which is a HOSTESS ONLY stamp set. This means you can claim it as a free gift for £9 hostess on a party of over £150 OR you can also claim it in your Stampin Rewards if you place an order over £150, this applies to Online orders as well as orders with me. 
You know how much I am loving the Brick Wall embossing folder and I couldn’t resist sneaking it in on this project.
Before I go I thought I should share this weeks Weekly Deals with you. I have an order going in at teatime today so please do message me if you would like anything from the deals and I will add it to my order.
The fab Metal Rimmed Pearls I used on the card above are on there too! Only £3.15!



Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment