Thursday 21 May 2015

Sheltering Tree Fancy Fold Card

Hi there, as promised I have a crafty post for you today. I am incredibly lucky to have a  very talented team of demonstrators and this card was totally inspired by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa. Not only is Amanda a very talented crafter and designer but she is also a great support to all in our team, we are very lucky to have her! Thank you Amanda for your fab designs.

We will be making this card at my Technique Club on Saturday 30th May and I have 5 places left at the moment. The cost is £28 to include your own Sheltering Tree stamp set OR if you already have it the cost is just £12.
The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that there are some new products on this card and some new colours too!!! More on that later, but all I can say is they are lush!
 I have kept the stamping simple on this card as its all about the fancy fold and design.
 Here is all the info. If you would like to book onto the class then the booking closes on Sunday evening

Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Aw shucks! blush... Thx.. So Glad to be in our team!
    Love love the card in my fave new colours! But I guess u would know that already!

    Another prettier version of this card on my blog very soon.... You will recognise the stamping! CASEing you... Again....

    ReplyDelete