Sunday 31 May 2015

Online Code Club gifts for April

Hello there! A little break from the Cherry projects today but I will be back with more tomorrow!
So as you may have seen I started an Online Code Club a few months ago and it’s been a great success and I am so pleased you are enjoying it. If you don’t know what it is then click on the Online Code Club link at the top of my blog to find out more!

I usually send the gifts for the previous month at the beginning of the following month but I decided to delay them a little this month and surprise some of my ladies by sending out a catalogue with the goodies at the same time! 
 I always make my ladies a Thank You card and this month I used Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder, 3 of the new In Colours with some Gold Embossing on the top. I don’t know what it is but I am really into Gold Embossing at the moment. The sentiment is from a gorgeous new Hostess only set.
 I made my ladies an In Colour Bookmark to go with their catalogues and an information sheet about some of the highlights and changes.
 And for their free gifts they got Bakers Twine, Rhinestones and Ribbon, something we all need on our projects.
 And here it is all packaged up to go out! 
I have to say I have never had so many lovely emails after sending out these surprise packages! I called them my Stampin Up Care Packages!

If you would like a catalogue and you don’t already have a demonstrator then please contact me.
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment