Friday 10 April 2015

Online Code Club Thank You gifts!

Good Morning! Today I wanted to share with you the gifts that I selected for my lovely customers who used my Online Code in March when shopping online on my store! Thank you to those who did. I have had lots of emails during the past two days saying how happy and surprised you were that I had selected a gift of a stamp set for you and I am so pleased you like it! This will be happening every month and anyone ordering on my store and spending over £20 can qualify but only if you put the code in when it prompts you! The code is at the bottom of my blog post!
I chose the Hostess set Because You Care for my ladies as none of them had it apart from one lady so I selected something different for her!
I wrapped them up in some wide grosgrain stripped ribbon and then slipped a handmade card inside.
I used the Work of Art stamp set and stamped in Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip and then I used the Watercolour Thank You stamp and stamped over the top in Versamark and heat embossed it in gold! 
 I had so many comments from the girls that they hadn’t noticed the Thank You stamp before!
 THANK YOU my lovelies for enjoying the benefits of shopping with me! I appreciate you all

 I have generated a new code for APRIL and here it is

J32YNZ4H

All the details about my Code Club can be found HERE
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment