Saturday 11 April 2015

New Home Card

Hey there and happy weekend to you! Today I am sharing a card I really enjoyed making last week. A friend of mine asked me to make a couple of cards for her Mum and although I don’t usually have time to do cards for commissions, I couldn’t say no to my friend as she is bringing herself and Mum to my Crafternoon Tea in a few weeks. 

I remembered a card I made last year using the Hardwood stamp which you can see HERE and I just made it a little bigger and a bit more special. There is quite a lot of product on this card as I used 4 punches but just 2 stamp sets. 
I really enjoyed putting this little scene together and used the following colours, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.
 The Daffodils were made with the Petite Petals punch and then the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.
Hope you like this card, Rachel’s Mum was happy with it.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com


















No comments:

Post a Comment